It was true pleasure and challenge to work on this one.
Please take a look at the original donor bike – HD Sportster XL883 Low 2006 to notice how deeply different is this one by UNIKAT Motorworks.
We made a lot of structural modifications related to the use of high shock absorbers, which completely changed the geometry of the motorcycle – the position of the swing arm and motorcycle drive.
Beyond that we managed:
– spoked, custom made wheels (rear 18 inches, front 19 inches)
– Dunlop flat track tires,
– shortened front fender,
– wider and lower handlebars,
– leather, hand-crafted grips,
– mo.blaze disck front turn signals from Motogadget,
– classic, old-school Highsider mirrors,
– LED lamp insert,
– relocation of the speedometer mount and controls,
– Arlen Ness accessory air filter,
– new handcrafted (in-house) motorcycle frame end loop,
– new seat made from scratch and upholstered (covered with alcantara),
– Ohlins rear suspension 39 cm long,
– rear, minimalistic fender,
– Bates Style LED rear lighting,
– Kellermann Atto rear turn signals,
– side license plate mount,
– new, unique blue paint with subtle copper details.
For more write us via email@example.com