The motorcycle has been comprehensively restored and rebuilt, with only the wheels, the beautiful engine, and part of the frame remaining from the original specimen… such a drastic overhaul required a gigantic amount of time and UNIQUE skills. Below, we briefly present the scope of the modifications carried out under the supervision of Tomasz (mechanic) and Grzegorz (designer), in collaboration with the charismatic owner, Paweł.
The scope of modifications includes:
– Changing the geometry and structure of the original frame by shortening the front suspension
– Using new rear shocks from Bitubo, for which we made new mountings
– Creating two fairings (front and rear)
– Installing a new aftermarket fuel tank with an external pressure regulator
– Modification of the intake and exhaust systems
– Using two conical, sporty K&N filters
– Replacing the original exhausts with minimalist slash-type tips, which, combined with the Guzzi V-twin, produce a unique sound!
– Overhauling the wheels from the legendary Borrani company, where we applied stainless steel and thicker spokes, and fitted new tires
– Leather elements warm up the entire project, including the seat upholstery, the construction of which we made from scratch
– Hand-braided grips
– New clip-on handlebars with new accessories, turn signals
– New painting, chrome elements, hand-polished aluminum parts