THE GREAT WAVE is finally FOR SALE!
A project co-created with the Wrocław BMW dealer Team Długołęka for the nationwide BMW dealer custom contest.
The Great Wave took 2nd place!
After the tour (including stops at the Hall of Fame and Motorrad Days in Berlin), it can finally find a home in a private garage (or a showroom, office, gallery—wherever you dream of!). Interested parties, please contact us by phone or email.
The motorcycle features a patinated paint job, giving it the appearance of a vehicle found in a barn after several decades. We entrusted this painting technique to the best artist in Poland, Łukasz Elbalenko. In homage to Japanese culture and art, we chose the motif of The Great Wave off Kanagawa—one of the most recognizable works of Japanese art by Hokusai, created around 1831.
For the project, we used the bobber kit that UNIKAT Motorworks specifically prepared for the BMW R18 model:
– Fully adjustable bobber-style seat, upholstered in natural leather
– Kellermann 3-in-1 rear lights
– Ducktail-style rear fender
– Handmade exhausts with a unique sound (available in chrome and black ceramic versions)
– Side license plate holder
– Classic Shinko tires with a very high profile and a distinctive zig-zag tread pattern
– Modern, LED, and minimalist lighting
– Front turn signals integrated into the handlebar ends
– Mirrors made of polished steel (non-glass) with EU homologation
and many other details…