SECOND WINNER finally for SALE.
Project co-created with Wrocław dealer BMW Team Długołęka for an internal, nationwide custom competition for BMW dealers.
The Great Wave won 2nd place!
And now as his show turnee is finished it might be yours.
The motorcycle has a patinated varnish, thanks to which it looks like a vehicle found after several decades in a barn, we entrusted this painting technique to the best artist in Poland – Łukasz Elbalenko. In reference to Japanese culture and art, we decided on the theme of the Great Wave off Kanagawa – it is one of the most recognizable works of art from Japan by Hokusai, created around 1831.
In the project, we used a bobber KIT, which the company UNIKAT Motorworks prepared especially for the BMW R18 model:
– fully adjustable bobber saddle, upholstered with natural leather
– Kellermann 3in1 rear lights
– Ducktail style rear fender
– hand-made silencers with a unique sound (available in chrome and black ceramics)
– side registration handle
– classic Shinko tires with a very high profile with a characteristic zig-zag tread
– modern, LED and minimalist lighting
– front indicators in the end of the steering wheel
– polished steel (not glass!) EU approved mirrors.
Most important and unique are true copper parts (cylinder covers, brakes, Kardan and silencer cups) and paint job made by famous artis and pinstriper El Balenko who spent 2 weeks manufacturing this rusty vintage baeuty.
Those elements guarantee it’s one and only on the whole planet!!!