Maciek, after thirty years of riding motorcycles, switched to a maxi scooter. It is much easier to get around Warsaw, where he lives, by scooter. The owner wanted his T-max to look unprecedented!
In the scooter we have made, among others:
– a motorcycle completely stripped of all plastic fairings and their mounts, a new construction of the subframe with steel mesh panels under which there is a new fuel tank, rear LED lighting, as well as a battery
– electronic speedometer from motogadget
– proximity station
– front LED lighting and additional daytime running lights
– fairing from the BMW C400 motorcycle
– completely modified electric harness
– Malossi sports air filter
– UNIQUE exhaust system
– leather seat and hand braided shifters
– minimalist front and rear fender
– side mounting of the license plate
– graphite satin semi-matt varnish and brown leather details create a perfect warm contrast
– the gold fuel filler cap (also made in our workshop) is the icing on the cake- the logo was designed by the artist MAUKO, who specializes in Japanese calligraphy. The TmaxxX logotype reflects dynamism, craftsmanship and Japanese perfection.
More infos and story at: