Tomek is a motorcyclist with a lot of experience. The 1999 XJR1300 is not the owner’s first attempt at customization. The client had a lot of references and the design process took some time. All parts were to be of the highest quality, without any compromises in the minimalist design.
The motorcycle has been modified:
– engine mechanics (new piston rings, modified cylinder heads, as well as a Stage 3 Dynojet kit for four Mikuni carburettors
– K&N cone filters
– new exhaust system with handmade mufflers
-replaced drivetrain components including DID “ZVM-X” black chain
– improved suspension (adaptation from Yamaha YZF-R1)
– Custom built Bitubo shocks to Unique specifications-17″ Kineo tubeless rims, 3.50 front, 6.00 rear with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC V3 tires
– new cafe racer style seat, upholstered in Alcantara
– electrics have been moved under the seat
– in the rear part of the subframe, there are LED tail lights- front located at the tip of the handlebars
– Motoscope speedometer by Motogadget
– fuel filler cap from the Polish company Womet-Tech
– sports clip-on steering wheel, which UNIKAT’s finished with leather grips sewn with blue thread
All parts have been cleaned and then powder coated, anodized or black galvanized.
Maciek, after thirty years of riding motorcycles, switched to a maxi scooter. It is much easier to get around Warsaw, where he lives, by scooter. The owner wanted his T-max to look unprecedented!
In the scooter we have made, among others:
– a motorcycle completely stripped of all plastic fairings and their mounts, a new construction of the subframe with steel mesh panels under which there is a new fuel tank, rear LED lighting, as well as a battery
– electronic speedometer from motogadget
– proximity station
– front LED lighting and additional daytime running lights
– fairing from the BMW C400 motorcycle
– completely modified electric harness
– Malossi sports air filter
– UNIQUE exhaust system
– leather seat and hand braided shifters
– minimalist front and rear fender
– side mounting of the license plate
– graphite satin semi-matt varnish and brown leather details create a perfect warm contrast
– the gold fuel filler cap (also made in our workshop) is the icing on the cake- the logo was designed by the artist MAUKO, who specializes in Japanese calligraphy. The TmaxxX logotype reflects dynamism, craftsmanship and Japanese perfection.